Friday, April 10, 2009

"This little piggy....."








Well, the girls and I were at it again. At Girls Night a couple of weeks ago, we decided we all needed pedicures before Easter, so being the organizer that I am, I called and booked us pedis at one of the newer salons on this side of town!












We all kept laughing at the "massage" chairs, how they would squeeze our thighs together, then poke and prod us till we all decided to just turn them off. Ginger, Jenny, Ally, Amy and I picked out some great colors for our toesies. Poor Amy ended up with a spot on her foot from all the pumice rubbing, that she had to have a band-aid! Yikes! Ginger had to leave afterwards to meet up with Andy at the ball field, while the rest of us loaded up into Ally's van and headed to Bruster's for ice cream! Super yumm! Allyson and I chose the turtle cheesecake ice cream, while Amy and Jenny satisfied their chocolate cravings with chocolate with Hershey's Special Dark ice cream. Whoa, that was all some sweet yummy goodness! We always have the BEST times when we're together! I am so thankful for my best friends, for who they are, and how God uses each of them in my life! I love you girlies! Until next time.........

"How beautiful are your feet in sandals, O prince's daughter" Song of Solomon 7:1

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Had so much fun, but I am sorry I missed the yummy Brusters. Love you all!!