Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Leavin' on a jet plane.......

I'm excited about heading out early Thursday morning on a mission trip to SE Asia for a couple of weeks! Jason and the boys will be holding down the fort while I'm gone. Our church has been preparing and praying for over a year now, concerning this trip and it's finally here. This is a monumental undertaking for this trip, but I serve a BIG GOD, and I'm reminded of one of my favorite praise chorus's:

"He is able, more than able; to accomplish what concerns me today.
He is able, more than able; to handle anything that comes my way.
He is able, more than able; to do much more than I could ever dream.
He is able, more than able; to make me what He wants me to be."
Please continue to pray for myself and the entire team while we're there, and also for our family here at home.
"...because Christ's love compels me.." II Corinthians 5:14

4 comments:

Mercer Family said...

That is so exciting and sounds like a great team is going from what I have been told. We are praying for you and your family! Can't wait to read all about it on your blog later!

Amanda said...

We will be praying for you!

Ginger said...

AMEN! Of course we will be doing our part here in prayer. We love ya!

cook2china said...

We will be praying for you and the rest of the teams as you travel and minister. We'll pray for health and rest. Enjoy your trip!