Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas with the Grooms boys


Merry Christmas to you all! Welcome to our family blog! My sweet bff Amy came over today to help me get this thing up and running! It's true, this can be very addictive! I look forward to sharing some of the Grooms homelife with you and pray you will be blessed!


I made the boys pose after they took their showers tonight. At first, they wouldn't cooperate with me, and would make silly faces. Finally, I said to Mason, "Son, you look like you're in pain!", and they all three just started giggling!! They thought that was pretty funny! They're getting really excited about all the Christmas activities we have coming up! I guess that's why they're somewhat crazy and hyper! But I guess I wouldn't have them any other way. Boys will be boys!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so excited that you have started a blog! Your boys are so cute! I love the picture of them laughing!

Amanda said...

I love your blog! You did a great job! The boys are so handsome!

BadSue said...

Priceless!

Ginger said...

Yay! So glad to add my friend to the blogging world. It is great. Amy did well helping ya. Love them boys!!!

Amy said...

I love it! You are right, that picture of Trent is the sweetest thing ever! You have the cutest boys!
I'm so glad that you are blogging with us now!